Saturday, January 23, 2010

He is so faithful!

I just wanted to praise the Lord for a minute or two!

Our choir director asked me Wednesday night if I would sing Sunday morning in church. I said yes and immediately asked the Lord to lay a song on my heart. The song He led me to was "If You Want Me To." For those of you who have never heard it, here is a snippet:

The pathway is broken
and the signs are unclear
And I don't know the reason
Why You've brought me here
But just because You love me
The way that you do
I'm gonna walk through the valley
If You want me to

This song has been a challenge for me because sometimes I don't think I have this attitude. Do you? He led me to this song for me if for no other reason. I give Him the praise for being faithful and answering prayer in His way!

Love to all in Christ,
Stephanie
Psalms 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment